Check out our summer Blue Jays Game charters! Click here for details.
Deseronto Transit is seeking input from existing users and from those who do not currently use the transit service, your opinion is very important to us and assists greatly with our efforts to enhance and grow the transit service. Please follow the link below to complete a short 2 minute survey.
PLEASE NOTE: For information regarding Transit route changes, cancellations and holiday closures; please visit the Transit Facebook page, Twitter page or refer to the events calendar on Deseronto’s website.
Deseronto Transit (DT) provides public transportation services to destinations including Deseronto, Napanee, Belleville, and Prince Edward County. The Deseronto Transit Steering Committee governs the operations of Deseronto Transit. The committee meets once per month at the Deseronto Public Library.
This addition to our fleet was made possible by a generous grant from the John M. & Bernice Parrott Foundation.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Susan Stolarchuk, Transit Administrator
Address: 48A Brant St. Deseronto, ON K0K 1X0
Monday-Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Please Note: Deseronto Transit does not operate on statutory holidays.
Deseronto Transit offers monthly shopping trips to Napanee which includes all major grocery destinations. Trips take place on the last business day of each month.
Deseronto Bus Stop/Pick-Up Locations
Dundas & Fourth
320 Edmon St.
Brant & Main St., (Transit Depot)
Brant & Thomas St.
College & Thomas St.
Dundas & College St.
In addition to the depot located at 48A Brant St. Deseronto Transit offers additional bus stops located at 320 Edmon St., as well as locations on Dundas, Main and Thomas Streets. Just look for the white Deseronto Transit signs. Please see the above schedule for stop locations in other communities Deseronto Transit travels to.
Individual tickets & weekly/monthly passes can be purchased from the Deseronto Transit office at 48A Brant St. or the Deseronto Town Hall located at 331 Main St. Tickets can also be purchased directly from the driver (exact change required).
For detailed information regarding prices, routes and schedules pick up your copy of the Deseronto Transit (DT) brochure today. Brochures are available at the DT office located at 48A Brant St. Deseronto.
- Who can ride with Deseronto Transit? Everyone can ride the bus! You don’t have to be a Deseronto resident. Deseronto Transit provides transportation to residents of Hastings, Prince Edward and Lennox & Addington Counties.
- Where does Deseronto Transit go? It travels to Deseronto, Napanee, Belleville, Prince Edward County, with stops at many communities in between.
- What are Deseronto Transit’s hours? At present transportation services are from Monday to Saturday at varying times throughout the day. Refer to the schedule above for complete details. Deseronto Transit does not operate on statutory holidays.
- Where can I catch the bus? There are bus stops in Deseronto, Napanee, Belleville, Prince Edward County, and destinations in between. Schedules are available at the Deseronto Transit office 48A Brant St. and the Deseronto Town Hall 331 Main St. If you don’t see a stop listed near your location, call the Transit Depot to see about arrangements. The two main stops in Deseronto are located at the Transit Depot 48A Brant St., and 320 Edmon St. There are also stops on Main, Dundas and Thomas Streets in Deseronto. Just look for the white & black Deseronto Transit signs.
- What do the bus stops look like? All bus stops are marked with the Deseronto Transit logo shown below.
- Where can I buy tickets & monthly passes? Tickets/passes can be purchased directly from the driver when you catch the bus, from the Deseronto Transit office at 48A Brant St. or from the Town Hall at 331 Main St. See above or call the office for price information.
Does Deseronto Transit provide transportation for employment purposes only? No! You don’t need to be going to work to ride with us. Deseronto Transit provides transportation for all purposes, such as: school, appointments & errands, and visits to friends & family.
- Does Deseronto Transit offer wheelchair accessibility? Yes, we have a vehicle in our fleet that is wheelchair accessible. Please call ahead to ensure this vehicle is available for your route.
- Can animals ride in Deseronto Transit vehicles? Certified service animals are permitted to ride with passengers with disabilities. Animals must be properly restrained and ride in the bus within the customers space.
- Are there tax credits available for public transit? Yes, there is a federal tax credit available for people that purchase weekly/monthly bus passes. Visit the following link for complete information. www.transitpass.ca
- Can I advertise on the bus? Yes. Deseronto Transit has several affordable advertising options available on the exterior & interior of our vehicles and at the office as well. Please contact Dana Valentyne @ 613-396-2440 or email@example.com for advertising rates and information.
The Deseronto Transit has a range of advertising opportunities available on our transit vehicles and in our bus depot to assist you in promoting your business or organization to a wide market of potential consumers or clients. Our transit vehicles are fast becoming more recognizable and visible, as they travel through the region many times a day, to destinations including Deseronto, Napanee, Belleville, Prince Edward County, and through Tyendinaga Territory.
To purchase advertising space with Deseronto Transit please complete the form below and return it by mail, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to the Deseronto Transit Office at 48A Brant St.