Deseronto offers a welcome reprieve from mainstream sights and activities, while providing ease of access to both rural and urban amenities. Characterized by its beautiful open waterfront on the Bay of Quinte; historic downtown featuring specialty shops, antique & collectible dealers, artisans, dining and services; modern accommodations, cultural and recreation experiences – come explore all that Deseronto has to offer.
Some of the Town’s many great features include:
- Antique & specialty shopping experiences
- Galleries featuring works by local artisans
- Dining to satisfy every craving
- Charming, modern accommodations
- Scenic waterfront parks & open spaces
- Public boat launch & docking facilities (providing access to year round fishing opportunities)
- Recreation, cultural & social events, programs and facilities
- Distinct history shaped by Loyalist, Mohawk and industrial heritage
- Unique and affordable business & development opportunities
- Close proximity to many surrounding attractions
Visit the Deseronto Town Hall during office hours for additional tourist information.
Deseronto Town Hall
331 Main St.
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri: 8:30am-4:30pm